Orientation Canada

INFORMATION: about studying in Canada

Apply for a work holiday experience in Canada. It allows people under 35 years old to apply for a temporary period of work (one or two years). The immigration departement of the High Commission of Canada is hosting an online information session on Monday 14th November, from 1 to 2pm.

To participate, please send an email to ldn.cic.events@international.gc.ca with your name, citizenship, country of residence and email. Please also be sure to include Immigration 15-11 in the subject line of your email to specify which session you wish to attend. The High Commission will provide you with the link to the webinar approximately 24 hours before it takes place. Note that places are limited. Anyone unable to participate in this webinar will be automatically registered in the next available webinar.

Procédure d’inscription dans une université au Canada :
Il n'existe pas de portail centralisant l'inscription aux universités canadiennes, sauf pour les universités de l'Ontario. En conséquence, l'élève devra se connecter directement sur les sites des universités envisagées pour prendre connaissance des procédures d'admission.
A noter que certaines universités, dont McGill, demandent à ce que tous les documents, y compris les bulletins, soient directement téléchargés via leur site.

Présentation "Etudier au Canada"

► Etudier au Québec : les frais d'université ont changé pour les étudiants français depuis la rentrée de septembre 2015 : http://www.international.gouv.qc.ca/fr/paris/actualites/15040