School /Family communication:
The school office and the Head Teacher’s office will communicate with you via electronic mail. The headmaster’s letter to parents (see below) will keep you regularly informed. Teachers can meet with parents at school, but we kindly ask that you make an appointment in writing (post or e-mail). Beforehand, please refrain from disturbing them in the morning, as they are in charge of their classes. From the classroom, teachers will communicate with you via e-mail or via the contact book (cahier de liaison). It is imperative that you frequently update your telephone details as well as your e-mail addresses through the enrolment server of the Lycée. You must remain reachable at all times. Finally, important, and at times urgent information is systematically conveyed via the Lycée’s website.
Information pertaining to Marie d’ Orliac Primary School can be consulted on our blog: http://blog2fulham.eklablog.net/
Please consult the letters to parents and the bilingual newsletters of Marie d’Orliac Primary School.
► Launched in Oct. 2015, FRANCE MATER RADIO, the radio from the nursery classes at Marie d'Orliac.
LETTERS TO PARENTS
- INVITATION on 21st March : COME AND JOIN US!
- Lettre aux parents : 26 février 2016 :"Education day and actions against racism and anti-Semitism 21/03"
- Lettre aux parents : 14 janvier 2016
- Lettre aux parents : 1 décembre 2015
- Lettre aux parents : 12 novembre 2015
- Lettre aux parents : 15 octobre 2015
- Lettre aux parents : 25 septembre 2015
- Lettre aux parents : 2 septembre 2015