Welcome Page of the Careers Department (CIO)
Who are we? What services do we offer pupils? All available information on school study options as well as on higher education options :
The task of the CIO (Careers Department) is to provide impartial advice, information, guidance and support to assist pupils in the development of their academic, vocational and professional ideas. The advisers are committed to listening to pupils in complete confidence helping them to assess their skills and to develop their career plans in accordance with their preferences and aptitudes. There is no “one size fits all” approach, rather the advisers aim to provide the pupils with the tools and resources to enable them to make wise decisions both now and in the future, allowing them to adapt and shape their plans as they mature and develop over succeeding years.
Monday to Friday, 8:30A.M. to 5:30P.M.
To book an appointment:
- Go to the CIO during opening hours or
- Email the relevant careers adviser, specifying your name, class, availability and the top for discussion
- Email the relevant careers adviser, specifying your child’s name, class, availability and the top for discussion
ABOUT THE TEAM
- FRANCE - Further and Higher Education advice and general career guidance :
Miss Fidélis firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)
- UK - Further and Higher Education advice and general career guidance:
Mrs FitzGerald email@example.com (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Departmental Administrative Assistants :
Mrs Curtis firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday to Friday)
Mrs Shah email@example.com (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
INFORMATION ON THE CAREERS PROGRAMME
Careers programme calendar : coming soon
CIO AND LIBRARY (CDI) CAREER RESOURCES
A hot-desk in the CIO for student use with access to careers websites such as ONISEP, CIDJ,UCAS, E-Clips, L’Etudiant, Phosphore etc.
A library career books, prospectuses and periodicals in both English and French is available for consultation in the careers office and duplicated for loan in the Library(CDI)) including L’Etudiant and Phosphore.
Career guidance software in English and French including Inforizon and Centigrade questionnaires