The South Kensington, André Malraux and Wix primary schools all have this service on offer for families.
- South Kensington primary school: a daily breakfast club from 8 to 8.45 am. It is for the exclusive use of pupils whose parents both work (documentary evidence will be required). There is also an after school club every day from 3.45 to 5pm. Sign up takes place at the beginning of the school year.
- Wix and André Malraux primary schools: a day nursery is available from 7:30 in the morning. At the end of the school day, a private company organises various activities for the children on school premises. All relevant information is provided at the start of the school year.
Marie d’Orliac primary school does not have any day nursery services on offer before or after school.
Lunch in the school restaurant is mandatory for all of our primary school pupils, Monday to Friday.
However in Wix primary school, pupils can opt for a packed lunch: they have lunch in the school dining hall but eat their own meal which they have brought in the morning.
My child must follow a special diet for medical reasons. Is the school restaurant mandatory for him/her?
The school restaurant remains mandatory. Families whose children must follow a special diet are to set up a Individual Care Plan (PAI) with the Lycée school doctor.
To do so, parents are asked contact the Lycée infirmary and provide a medical certificate. For further information: medical centre
In each one of our primary schools there is an association run by parents which offers pupils a range of extracurricular activities. These activities take place on school premises after lessons.
- André Malraux primary school: Parents’ Association (Amicale des parents d’élèves)
- Marie d’Orliac primary school : Fulham workshops (Les ateliers de Fulham)
- South Kensington primary school : Leisure at school (Loisirs à l’école)
- Wix primary school: Wix Leisure (Wix Loisirs)